Business Transformation Manager - Organisational Change Management
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Understanding and insight into the GBS/SSC/BPO market, concepts and good practices, preferably supported by delivering projects in given area
- 5 years experience in enterprise change management across complex programs
- Experience and skills in consulting projects will be an advantage
- PROSCI certification as an asset
- Expert communicator and influencer with outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Ability and comfort interacting with management on Client’s side
- Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English command
- Ability to travel (around 30% of the time) international and domestic
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Global Business Services Team, you will be supporting our global Clients in the end-to-end GBS journey. Change Manager will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies. The role will focus on working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition and rapid adoption of new technology or processes. Primary responsibilities will also include building out our change management methodology and applying that to projects throughout the Capgemini organization as well as for our external clients.
Therefore, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and apply a structured change management methodology
- Support communication and training efforts internally
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Develop and implement a change management plan on organizational change
- Assess the change impact with key stakeholders by using change management assessments
- Support, train, and coach project teams, sponsors, and other key stakeholders
- Partner with project managers to integrate change management activities into project plans
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
As well as:
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Participate in end-to-end sales process, specifically proposal development process (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively support development of Capgemini’s offering and products
- Act as a coach, guide and advice individuals to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
- Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Global Business Services Team, you will be supporting our global Clients in the end-to-end GBS journey. Starting from shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, through GBS design and large-scale transformations, ending up with implementation of the chosen Target Operating Model, you will help us in strengthening our strong market position.
We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient services that Clients expect from Capgemini.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Home office
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
3500 - 6500 brutto + dodatki Obecnie poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko inżyniera budowy oraz kierownika obiektu (osoba z uprawnieniami budowlanymi) na poniższe lokalizacje: Poznań, Warszawa - budownictwo mieszkaniowe, Szczecin/ Police -...
Napędzaj z nami motor gospodarki, dostarczając usługi wysokiej jakości. Dołącz do naszego zespołu i rozwijaj się w międzynarodowej firmie, należącej do grupy DB. Czerp korzyści z tego, że DB Cargo zadba o Ciebie. DB Cargo Polska S.A....