Business Process Automation Support and Maintenance Specialist (Release Management Specialist)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Customer oriented approach.
- Good command of English.
- MS Excel / Google Sheets literate (sorting, filtering, looking up, extracting, manipulating data).
- General IT knowledge.
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly and efficiently.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Time management skills.
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting customers with guidance related to the releases of the new automation solutions.
- Tracking ticketing tool.
- Monitoring KPI’s performance.
- Resolving Incidents.
- Ensuring the top quality of the service.
What have we prepared for you?
- Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Full Remote Work possibility.
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video:https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Poszukujemy do naszego zespołu pracownika do działu rekrutacji/technicznego Opis stanowiska: Praca przy pozyskiwaniu oraz rekrutowaniu pracowników (specjalistyczne zawody przemysłu ciężkiego) Opieka i utrzymanie stałego kontaktu z...
Do obslugi hulajnog elektrycznych (zbiorka, odwozenia na magazyn, ladowania i rosztawianie w miescie ). Umowa zlecenie 80 godzin miesięcznie Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak