Asystent Projektanta Orurowania / Process Piping Engineer Assistant
Position will provide you with the opportunity to work on challenging projects. Each day you will be an important team member as you will participate in the planning, design, coordination, and execution, of multiple projects. These Industrial and Advanced Technology (Steel, Automotive, Consumer Products, Semiconductors and Pharmaceutical) facilities of production units within liquid and gas storage systems, liquids/gas processing, pump and compressor stations, loading and unloading stations, interconnecting pipe racks, also steam tracing, and utility units located worldwide.
- Perform plant and piping design activities as a member of taskforce under guidance provided by area leader and cooperate with multi-discipline designers,
- Development and delivery of modelled solutions aligned to Process Piping discipline,
- Performs plant and piping design work in the 3D integrated design systems,
- Completes multiple related technical tasks,
- Perform self-quality review check for 3D modeling and piping deliverables,
- Cooperation with all other disciplines in order to deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed,
- Preparation of drawings, lists or tables as deliverables for the project,
- Mark ups and red marks elaboration after checker’s or engineer’s comments,
- Making visualizations, animations and quantity take-offs for the Process Piping discipline,
- Learning of current design standards of the company and clients,
- Participation in foreign business trips (up to 1 month) and short term assignments (up to 9 months).
- Msc degree in Engineering (related to piping/process engineering)
- 1-2 years of engineering/design experience in piping, including 3D modelling in at least one of following: AutoCAD, CADWorx, OpenPlant3D, PDS3D, PDMS3D, SP3D,
- Very good skills in CAD software and MS Office suite,
- Knowledge of profession related Standards i.e. API, ASME, EN, BS ect.
- English language skills minimum at advanced level (B2 in EU)
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
TWOJĄ ROLĄ BĘDZIE: Nadzór nad procesami obsługi samolotu, w tym nad załadunkiem, wyważaniem oraz odladzaniem samolotu. Celem Twojej pracy będzie zapewnianie bezpieczeństwa, punktualnego odlotu samolotu oraz efektywnego wykorzystania...
Reporting safety incidents; Preparation and execution of periodical OHS training plans; Monitoring a work environment measurement plan; Implementation of policies and standards; Ensuring area of responsibility is audited according to program for...
Obowiązki: Rozładunek i załadunek towarów Kompletacja ładunków na magazynie Kontrola jakościowa przygotowanego towaru Obsługa wysokiego składu Dbałość o porządek w magazynie i na terenie przyległym Oczekujemy: Doświadczenia w...
Duties: contact with clients to support technical problems by chat, e-mail or telephone, prepare documentation about technical solutions and best practices, developing products and technologies in the company, cooperation with other company...
Job description: everyday contact with clients in Swedish and English, you solving emerging problems with the system, applications or hardware, handle incoming phone and e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to everyday usage of...
As a consultant you are hired to lend your expertise to clients in need of insight. Our clients expect our consultants to view their business problem from a fresh perspective and to then act as the catalyst for change. ...