All in Cloud Integration Test Engineer [rekrutacja online]
Integration Test Engineer comprises the integration of AirScale All-In-Cloud L1 system components into system and verifies the integrated entity against requirements and specifications.
Test engineer works on integration and practices within All-In-Cloud product and enables continuous flow of value to the Customer.
- 5G gNB requirements analysis and tests creation
- Functional tests execution to verify 5G gNB software, issues investigation, reporting errors, validating fixes
- Tests automation
- Development of tools supporting test execution
We work with:
- Advanced measurement equipment
- Cloud computing
- JIRA, Confluence
- GIT/Gitlab, Gerrit
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Software Engineering or similar
- Experience in test optimization and automation
- Proven contribution to SW and/or HW specification process
- Min. 1-year experience in software testing
- Programing skills, preferably in Python
- At lease an advanced user level knowledge of Unix, Linux
- Knowledge of telecom protocols, IP and networking
- Good learning and problem-solving skills
- Responsibility and commitment
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Daily activities We are looking for candidates willing to become Test Engineer responsible for eNB software tests and their automation in Technology Center in Krakow, in department of LTE. You will act as a member of LTE test/development team. As...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
nadzór nad pracą techników przyjmowanie za pomocą aplikacji informatycznej zleceń od Klienta, przydzielanie i przekazywanie zleceń do realizacji pracownikom technicznym, monitorowanie statusu realizacji zleceń oraz wskaźników ich wykonania,...
As a Junior Recruiter you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities: Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing...