Accounts Receivable Specialist -C/V Master Data
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist – Master Data with working experience in Accounts Receivable and proficiency in English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Your main tasks are split into 6 areas which include:
- Master Data records: you ensure that Customer and Vendor Master Data is maintained efficiently and accurately in all systems within scope of responsibility; ensure high quality of processed records
- Advice and guidance: you understand the impact of the Master Data maintained and provide guidance to others regarding Master Data
- Documentation: you document, review and update all work procedures pertaining to all aspects of system maintenance
- Data quality assurance: you assist in the overall solution to quality issues by participating in the elimination of non-conformance and adopting the approach of "doing it right the first time"
- Super User duties: you provide support and training to other Master Data Professionals within own area of responsibility and suggest improvements concerning Master Data creation
- Continuous improvement: you support development and implementation of new tools; introduce ideas and lead improvement initiatives
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance combined with understanding of Master Data
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company a strong plus
- Proficient in business English and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation and attention to details
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills, exposure to accounting tools is a strong plus
- Customer service orientation, process orientation, attention to details, strong analytical and problem solving ability as well as good organization and coordination skills
- Demonstrates basic to advanced understanding of financial accounting, reporting, planning, controlling, assurance, internal control along with treasury and investment
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Responsibilities Maintaining capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives. Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or...
About the role FDM will provide you with the necessary training to gain the skills needed for this role. We welcome applicants from all degree backgrounds. All you need is your drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in the...