Trainee in administration department
Although you’re busy with your studies, you also want to add some professional experience to your CV. So you’re looking for a paid internship in a well-organized, international company.
Is it for you?
You’re looking for a role in which you perform administrative duties, but that gives you the chance to advance to more complex challenges. You like working with colleagues in a team and working together on team targets. You are not available for full-time job yet but want to perform meaningful tasks with the real impact on clients and colleagues.
Our teams make sure that retired people in the UK receive their pensions. You’ll help people enroll in pension schemes, help them save money for their future, and make sure that retirees receive their monthly payments.
- Availability to work 30h over the week, mostly in the afternoons including few hours over the weekend.
- Very good English – B2+ minimum - because you’ll be working closely with colleagues in the UK
- Analytical skills – you can combine different sets of data to work out what’s happening
- Excel skills – intermediate level
- Strong ethos and spotless record
- Paid internship
- Training and development opportunities within the company
- Gaining professional experience
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
(mixed shift) Company Overview Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Minimum 1 year of experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a must; Good...