IT Business Analyst / Global Mobility Specialist
What does the team do?
The GMS Tax Technology team (GMS - Global Mobility Services) develops and implements advanced IT systems supporting broad range of processes related to moving employees between countries and international taxation.
The team spans across Switzerland and Poland. We are currently seeking candidates with a passion for information technology who would like to join our rapidly growing team of talented programmers and business analysts in Krakow.
We focus on creating secure and innovative solutions integrating expert business knowledge and modern technologies. We support multiple world-wide corporations which appreciate the unmatched level of services we deliver.
- creating, implementing and supporting modern software which supports business processes related to employees posted to work abroad
- creating concepts, specifications, formulating business requirements based on information obtained from clients and ensuring their completeness
- testing and verification of implemented IT solutions in cooperation with the client
- building and maintaining good relationships with internal and external clients
- training users and presenting software functionality
- university degree (especially graduates of the following faculties: information systems, computer science in economy, other IT and economic faculties)
- fluent command of English, both verbal and written – capable of direct contact with the client and understanding technical documentation
- focus on the quality of work
- good interpersonal communication skills
- analytical and organizational skills
- self-assessment and problem-solving skills
- ability to work effectively with the team
- advanced knowledge of MS Office
- readiness for business travel (abroad and domestic)
- knowledge of other European languages such as French and German
- experience with international taxation of individuals
- knowledge of processes related to global mobility of employees, needs of employees posted to work abroad and reorganization of processes
- experience in direct contact with clients, conducting presentations and trainings for users,
- experience in using tools supporting process modeling and requirements management (Jira, Confluence)
- basic programming skills
- experience and knowledge in working with datasets, SQL, Power BI, SSRS
- aesthetic sense and knowledge of UX / UI design
- work in a professional, well-established and international work environment with excellent atmosphere in one of the world-famous and prestigious companies belonging to "The Big Four"
- a stable employment and competitive remuneration corresponding to your skills and knowledge
- participation in exciting IT projects for global companies
- opportunity to gain valuable professional experience, technical knowledge and develop in your areas of interest
- attractive social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
- possibility to work from home
- friendly introduction to the company
- support of colleagues and supervisors
Discuss, understand and document project stakeholder business requirements to direct software and business process development Write business requirement documents Collaborate with the development team to design and present the proposition to the...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
analiza dokumentacji przetargowej, zbieranie materiałów niezbędnych do opracowania oferty, sprawdzanie dostarczonych przez Zamawiającego przedmiarów / ilości robót, sporządzanie przedmiarów, zbieranie i gromadzenie danych w zakresie...
Poszukujemy do naszego zespołu pracownika do działu rekrutacji/technicznego Opis stanowiska: Praca przy pozyskiwaniu oraz rekrutowaniu pracowników (specjalistyczne zawody przemysłu ciężkiego) Opieka i utrzymanie stałego kontaktu z...