Web Product Implementation Specialist with German
You will be a part of a multilingual client facing team in Kraków, Poland. The Team will be working onsite and alongside internal teams for a preeminent online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our clients’ web based products.
The Web Product Implementation Specialist will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically dedicated to client’s high profile & critical programs. The team will be supporting EMEA based clients / customers; therefore, if your German language is on an excellent level, were looking for you!
- German language at at least C1 level, very good English (language of the communication in the company)
- Being able to “read and understand” Web programming languages (such as HTML)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Understanding CMS platforms at UI level (Wordpress/Shopify/Wix/Joomla) or similar would be a plus
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
- Online advertising or ad product experience
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products - Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Fresh snacks, fruits, salads, juices, vegetables, cheese, ham and bread delivered each day
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities
- Bicycle parking
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Employee referral program in place
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of Us
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses
You will be a part of a multilingual client facing team in Kraków, Poland. The Team will be working onsite and alongside internal teams for a preeminent online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Czas na DB - dołącz do zespołu DB Cargo Polska i realizuj z nami naszą misję, wizję i wartości! To dzięki naszym pracownikom jesteśmy wiodącym dostawcą usług logistycznych w Europie centralnej. DB Cargo Polska S.A. oferuje pracę na...
Będziesz odpowiedzialny/a za: Profesjonalne doradztwo z zakresu produktów pożyczkowych oraz wybranych produktów ubezpieczeniowych Pozyskiwanie nowych Klientów i sprzedaż Współpracę i utrzymywanie relacji z obecnymi Klientami Zbieranie rat...