T & E Process Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with a wide range of constituencies
- Ability to manage high volume of interactions with employees and vendors (via phone, email, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving and research skills; and ability to deliver resolution and findings timely and clearly to impacted users
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and manage deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to collaborate with IT and vendors regarding T&E system design, maintenance and functionality
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage Travel & Expense (T&E) system including Audit Rules as well as administrative and maintenance tasks
- Final authority for all expense reporting submissions ensuring company policies and procedures are followed while making expense report audit decisions
- Train new users and conduct ongoing internal training on all the T&E processes and policies; Expert on the usage of the Travel & Expense system functionality
- Serve as the main point of contact for all travel, expense and travel questions; Responsible for Internal and External communication regarding travel
- Work cross functionally with and support all departments/divisions throughout the organization on travel initiatives
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online What do you need to start? Minimum 3 years of experience in the P2P or similar area At least B2 level of English and C1 level of German Ability to analyze end to...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Opis stanowiska: Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za prawidłowe wykonanie usługi pompowania betonu na pompach firm Schwing, Sermac, Putzmeister, Cifa o wysięgach od 24 mb do 80 mb. Oczekujemy punktualności, dyspozycyjności,...
Miejsce pracy: Kraków Nr ref.: GK/KR/21 Opis stanowiska pracy: Prowadzenie rachunkowości instytucji zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami. Dokonywanie wstępnej kontroli: zgodności operacji gospodarczych i finansowych z planem finansowym,...