Senior AP Accountant with Spanish
Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our Client, new Company on Krakow market wchih is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Senior AP Accountant with Spanish . It is a chance to take part in transition of Financial processes for a new SSC.
- Serve as first escalation point for Accounts Payable Specialist, including assistance with and the resolution of internal and external inquiries and issues.
- Establish strong working relationship with Supply Chain in order to make the resolution of invoices efficient. Hold weekly helpdesk forums to swiftly solve open and aging items collaboratively.
- Assist with cash forecasting, including the prioritization of payables within the confines of the company’s cash position.
- Execute weekly payment preview and payment runs as well as manual wires in the bank portal.
- Acting as a main point of contact for our bank to resolve any payment errors or follow-up.
- Work closely with cash team to monitor returned wires, identify, and resend payments in a timely manner.
- Identify root causes of issues in the payables process and recommend opportunities to improve consistency and accuracy.
- Oversee the fulfillment of audit requests and addressing any audit inquiries.
- Responsible for daily processing of intercompany payments. Provide monthly reconciliation of intercompany payments and closely follow any open items.
- Monitor open payables and ensure that significantly aging items are assigned and followed up on sufficiently and timely.
- Prepare month-end accruals according to SOX controls.
- Evaluate and suggest opportunities to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness invoice processing.
- 3-5 years of experience in AP process
- University degree (Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related will be an asset)
- Very good knowledge of English and Spanish
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive team work approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very interesting job in corporate environment
- Additional benefits
- Possibility to plan own career for next few years within company
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Wide R2A area experience required VAT knowledge and experience would be an asset Communicative...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Czego wymagamy: wykształcenie minimum średnie znajomość języka angielskiego w stopniu bardzo dobrym znajomość dokumentów Google oraz Excela umiejętność organizacji pracy własnej pro-aktywna postawa i samodzielność w działaniu...
Is this job for me? You are looking for a job in a stable international company where you can enhance your career, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step. You learn fast and are interested in developing in an...