Scala Developer [online recruitment]
Two-Up Digital is a vibrant full-service digital design and development agency. We specialise in the betting & gaming and entertainment industries. Our two founders, Robbie Morris and Martyn Miller, have amassed more than 30 years experience in the sector working with or for many household names such as Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill, Betfair, Racing Post and ITV. Based in Shoreditch, the creative heartbeat of London, we nurture talent and value passionate, ambitious people. Openness and trust in a collegiate and flexible way of working is a cornerstone of our business but the bottom line is we never miss deadlines. We believe success stems from understanding people and their objectives, utilising our experience and knowledge to challenge views to ensure the finest deliverable.
Salary: 16 000 - 30 0000 zł netto - B2B
We are looking for a passionate Scala Developer to join our backend team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field. We write in Scala (scalaz, cats, http4s) and use open-source technologies such as Kafka, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis
- 1+ year of Scala/Java development experience
- Good understanding of reactive systems, REST API design principles, relational and non-relational databases and message brokers.
- Paying attention to the quality of the code and appreciate values of testing application at each level
- Experience in development of back-end services
- Experience with Google Cloud or other cloud services
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Proactive approach, can-do attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English so you can communicate with our clients freely
- Health Care and Multisport
- Training budget
- Fruity Mondays, delicious coffee and cakes to make your day better
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Place for your bike
- Beer and pizza integrations once a month
- Office in a convenient place- Rynek Główny
- Company library
- Startup atmosphere
- Employee referral program
Responsibilities: Analyses, plans, designs and implements regular items in domain and technology area according to specifications and software production process; Proactively participates to process developments and takes part in delivering...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Were looking for someone who can help us: Translate business and IT requirements for new or upgraded connectivity into technical deliveries Work with stock exchanges, clients and other third parties to establish physical and logical connections to...
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you someone who could multi-task in a rapid and fast moving environment? Were looking for someone like that to: Be a part of our IBIT EQ Derivatives Business...