Office 365 Migration Engineer
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
- Core requirementsAt least 5 years of experience in IT area;
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Exchange Server (2007 - 2013) area;
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows Server;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Powershell;
- Good knowledge of network protocols, like DNS, SMTP etc.;
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 solution including migrations to Exchange Online;
- Very good English,Attention to details;
- Ability to travel to client site;
- Ability to work on night shifts;
- Experience and comfort in working within international environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with other mail server solutions (Lotus Notes, IMAP);
- Experience in mail server migrations;
- Microsoft certifications achieved.
Candidate will be responsible for preparation and migration of clients’ mailboxes and network drives to Microsoft Office 365, reporting, communication, testing and troubleshooting in 24h/5d pattern.
Our Engineers participate and actively support business initiatives by consulting and implementing reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented Digital Workplace solutions based on Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and supporting technologies. They might be involved in design support and architecture support of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Provide leadership as the Azure Analytics Architect in solutioning, technological vision and project implementation for analytical projects on MS Azure Meet large enterprise customers’ business needs through technical leadership in the design and...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Czego możesz się spodziewać? Dzisiaj technologie pozwalają naszym Klientom prowadzić biznes, spełniać marzenia i dbać o relacje z bliskimi. Dzięki pracy w T-mobile możesz być częścią życia naszych Klientów. Chcesz być na...
Zadania : Koordynacja działań na kontrakcie (koordynacja prac projektowych, zarządzanie optymalizacjami i zmianami projektowymi, zarządzanie korespondencją oraz dokumentacją formalną kontraktu, analiza i monitoring ryzyk i zagrożeń budowy,...