Information Security Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- IT security knowledge and willingness to develop it
- A comprehensive understanding of information assurance from technology, process and people perspective
- Strong analytical skills with a flair for problem solving
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to interpret, explain and apply complex technical information
- Knowledge of ISO standards (ISO 27001)
- IT background
- Experience in security incident management investigation will be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensuring governance and contractual compliance for security deliverables
- Supporting effectiveness of ISMS and its compliance to ISO/IEC 27001, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Managing the security issues and incidents; Responsible for speciific reporting and collaboration with other functions to gather needed reporting requirements
- Streamlining and ensuring the effectiveness of the risk assessment process
- Driving security service improvements accross the organization
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. Remote work possible from Poland only. What do you need to start? 3+ years of experience in managing teams...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna m. in. za : obsługę incydentów cyberbezpieczństwa, analizę działania złośliwego oprogramowania, budowę i aktualizację procedur, instrukcji, zarządzanie podatności, monitorowanie logów...
Współpraca z Klientem Biznesowym (segment SME/SOHO). Realizacja wyznaczonych celów sprzedażowych. Sprzedaż usług o najszerszym portfolio na rynku: telefonii komórkowej, Internetu, ICT, IoT, energii. Opieka oraz wspieranie terminowego...