Graduate Transport Planner
The Jacobs Transport Planning team in our Global Integrated Delivery office in Krakow has been operating successfully since its inception 3 years ago. The team have been providing support to our international transportation planning business and undertaking local projects in Poland. We are now entering the next phase of growth and are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to join this team.
Working on interesting projects for our strategic clients will enable the successful applicant to acquire wide ranging skills covering all aspects of the transportation planning process and develop a career with a global leader in this business sector.
The immediate role will require strong analytical skills to support strategic transport modelling, demand forecasting, traffic engineering, microsimulation, economic assessment, transport appraisal and business case development projects for our key clients. The expectation is that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of projects, covering the diverse nature of the Jacobs transportation planning business.
Jacobs has a reputation for successfully delivering complex strategic projects for our Clients. We are also focussed on providing our staff with the training and opportunities to progress their careers. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and embark upon a career in this industry.
Reporting to our Project Managers, the successful candidate will play a key part in our delivery teams, principally in the:
- Provision of analytical support to projects across the spectrum of our transportation planning business;
- Development and use of data processing tools to provide high quality inputs to modelling and appraisal activities;
- Assist in the development of strategic transport models and in economic appraisal activities;
- Traffic engineering and microsimulation modelling;
- Attendance at technical Client meetings as required to present findings and outcomes of analytical work; and
- Contribution to authoring technical reports and notes documenting work undertaken.
- Degree qualified;
- Strong numeracy/analytical skills; and
- Knowledge of data analytical tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, VBA, SQL etc.
As this role is at a junior level it is envisaged that significant training will be provided in order to enable the successful applicant to contribute to our project delivery teams.
- Knowledge of any strategic transport modelling tools (SATURN, EMME, CUBE, VISUM);
- Some experience of the transport planning process;
- Some experience of economic appraisal activities; and
- Proficiency in English.
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
TWOJĄ ROLĄ BĘDZIE: Nadzór nad procesami obsługi samolotu, w tym nad załadunkiem, wyważaniem oraz odladzaniem samolotu. Celem Twojej pracy będzie zapewnianie bezpieczeństwa, punktualnego odlotu samolotu oraz efektywnego wykorzystania...
Reporting safety incidents; Preparation and execution of periodical OHS training plans; Monitoring a work environment measurement plan; Implementation of policies and standards; Ensuring area of responsibility is audited according to program for...
Obowiązki: Rozładunek i załadunek towarów Kompletacja ładunków na magazynie Kontrola jakościowa przygotowanego towaru Obsługa wysokiego składu Dbałość o porządek w magazynie i na terenie przyległym Oczekujemy: Doświadczenia w...
Duties: contact with clients to support technical problems by chat, e-mail or telephone, prepare documentation about technical solutions and best practices, developing products and technologies in the company, cooperation with other company...
Job description: everyday contact with clients in Swedish and English, you solving emerging problems with the system, applications or hardware, handle incoming phone and e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to everyday usage of...
As a consultant you are hired to lend your expertise to clients in need of insight. Our clients expect our consultants to view their business problem from a fresh perspective and to then act as the catalyst for change. ...