Graduate Transport Planner
The Jacobs Transport Planning team in our Global Integrated Delivery office in Krakow has been operating successfully since its inception 3 years ago. The team have been providing support to our international transportation planning business and undertaking local projects in Poland. We are now entering the next phase of growth and are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to join this team.
Working on interesting projects for our strategic clients will enable the successful applicant to acquire wide ranging skills covering all aspects of the transportation planning process and develop a career with a global leader in this business sector.
The immediate role will require strong analytical skills to support strategic transport modelling, demand forecasting, traffic engineering, microsimulation, economic assessment, transport appraisal and business case development projects for our key clients. The expectation is that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of projects, covering the diverse nature of the Jacobs transportation planning business.
Jacobs has a reputation for successfully delivering complex strategic projects for our Clients. We are also focussed on providing our staff with the training and opportunities to progress their careers. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and embark upon a career in this industry.
Reporting to our Project Managers, the successful candidate will play a key part in our delivery teams, principally in the:
- Provision of analytical support to projects across the spectrum of our transportation planning business;
- Development and use of data processing tools to provide high quality inputs to modelling and appraisal activities;
- Assist in the development of strategic transport models and in economic appraisal activities;
- Traffic engineering and microsimulation modelling;
- Attendance at technical Client meetings as required to present findings and outcomes of analytical work; and
- Contribution to authoring technical reports and notes documenting work undertaken.
- Degree qualified;
- Strong numeracy/analytical skills; and
- Knowledge of data analytical tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, VBA, SQL etc.
As this role is at a junior level it is envisaged that significant training will be provided in order to enable the successful applicant to contribute to our project delivery teams.
- Knowledge of any strategic transport modelling tools (SATURN, EMME, CUBE, VISUM);
- Some experience of the transport planning process;
- Some experience of economic appraisal activities; and
- Proficiency in English.
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Będziesz wspierać użytkowników wewnętrznych w zakresie rozwiązywania problemów ze sprzętem oraz oprogramowaniem. Damy Ci również szansę na wdrażanie Twoich własnych pomysłów usprawniających pracę firmy. Do Twoich zadań należeć...
Job Description: Performing RTR activities (including MEC) for applicable client entities according to proceduresCompleting knowledge transfer planPreparing Balance Sheet accounts reconciliationsSupporting automation process through process...
What will you do?You will be responsible for reviewing web data for our Client in a given language. Mostly, you will:Provide back-end support to our clients customerReview data according to Client guidelinesWork within the agreed timelines, quality...
Zarządzanie zespołem sprzedażowym w salonie wykończenia wnętrzRealizację celów sprzedażowychDbanie o salon i ekspozycję, zgodnie z najwyższymi standardamiDoświadczenia zawodowego w zakresie zarządzania zespołem sprzedażowymŁatwości...
The candidate will be working on a few existing C# applications with exposure to the most current knowledge.Provide applications in the best quality as requested by specifications, utilizing state-of-the-art Continuous Integration practices.Lead the...
Will be required to work within a team of Oracle and Java developers on the system:Development, Refactoring, Unit and Integration testingWork and report by assigned project tasksActive participation in technical reviewsWill also be required to...