Finance & Accounting Process Specialist with English
- Very good knowledge of English (C1)
- Understanding and experience in Accounts Payable is a must
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
We are looking for an experienced candidate, who is ready to be a part of Krakow Delivery Team - PTP processes.
- Research and resolve Accounts Payable/Procurement issues
- Engage to provide P2P subject matter expertise
- Participate in scheduled status update calls with the client regarding operational issues
- Monitor business unit compliance with established P2P Policies and Procedures
- Review and research and resolve to balance out debit/credit reports
- Represent territory specific issues to AP Global Governance including internal audit controls
- Assist in project and process management tasks as required including new integration of new businesses
- Review desktop procedures (DTPs) in conjunction with Global AP
We are an account where an approach to the Team and openness to people are very important aspects. Despite everyday difficulties, we keep smiling, and manage to turn little failures into big successes. Even if reality or the Client challenge us again and again, we know we will handle it. If you wish for dynamics and a wide range of possibilities, join us!
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
TWOJĄ ROLĄ BĘDZIE: Nadzór nad procesami obsługi samolotu, w tym nad załadunkiem, wyważaniem oraz odladzaniem samolotu. Celem Twojej pracy będzie zapewnianie bezpieczeństwa, punktualnego odlotu samolotu oraz efektywnego wykorzystania...
Reporting safety incidents; Preparation and execution of periodical OHS training plans; Monitoring a work environment measurement plan; Implementation of policies and standards; Ensuring area of responsibility is audited according to program for...
Obowiązki: Rozładunek i załadunek towarów Kompletacja ładunków na magazynie Kontrola jakościowa przygotowanego towaru Obsługa wysokiego składu Dbałość o porządek w magazynie i na terenie przyległym Oczekujemy: Doświadczenia w...
Duties: contact with clients to support technical problems by chat, e-mail or telephone, prepare documentation about technical solutions and best practices, developing products and technologies in the company, cooperation with other company...
Job description: everyday contact with clients in Swedish and English, you solving emerging problems with the system, applications or hardware, handle incoming phone and e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to everyday usage of...
As a consultant you are hired to lend your expertise to clients in need of insight. Our clients expect our consultants to view their business problem from a fresh perspective and to then act as the catalyst for change. ...