Feature Owner Teams Leader [rekrutacja online]
Nokia Technology Center in Kraków has been operating since 2011 and has become a permanent element of the landscape of dynamically developing centers of the Polish ICT industry. In our R&D Center we create solutions that are or will be used around the world every day. We are working on telecommunications technologies- from the concept and research phase to the definition of the whole architecture. Nokia Kraków works on state-of-the-art cellular communications infrastructure components and solutions in 4G and 5G. If you like learning new things, discovering future telecom and riding the cutting edge of technology, then this offer is for you
Presently we are looking for motivated experienced professionals for the position of Project Manager/FOT (Feature Owner Teams) Leader leading 5G centric e2e (end to end) FOT through its’ specification, implementation and testing phases against agreed 5G System Program targets. It is a role of a leader aiming to manage teams in order to get the features done and it is key role in our Mobile Networks R&D software production process.
- Prepares project schedule and gets commitment from all involved parties
- Make sure FOT executes successfully within given time frame and budget
- Make sure FOT meets expected quality indicators
- Checks and manages dependencies to other FOTs
- Interfaces to Architecture & Specification, agile R&D, Testing and Program organizations
- Represents FOT and makes commitments towards Program and Senior management on behalf of FOT
- Ensures proper FOT resourcing with FOT members and contributing engineering units
- Owns opportunities, risks and mitigation actions related to FOT execution
- Conflict resolution or escalation to R&D management in case of resource or other issues
- Facilitates splitting of feature items to team backlog with FOT members and product owners, ensuring commitments to the feature delivery plan
- Run FOT meetings in international environment (Finland, China, Germany, Poland and others)
- Ensures FOT follows the process
- Several years’ experience in SW development or Testing
- Previous experience within Feature Owner role or telecom industry is highly valued
- Several years’ experience in Project/ Program management
- Good leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent presentation, networking and co-operation skills
- Performing well in challenging situations and under high pressure
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
Have you recently considered changing your working environment? Here is your chance, as Krakow NOKIA Team is looking for a full-time Product Owner. We provide a comprehensive training on our product, analysis techniques and internal tools. Until...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Zakres obowiązków: zapewnienie pacjentom profesjonalnej i rzetelnej obsługi w zakresie bezpośredniej realizacji recept oraz sprzedaży preparatów OTC, prawidłowe przyjmowanie dostawy i potwierdzanie jej zgodności z zamówieniem, monitorowanie...
Osoba zatrudniona będzie odpowiedzialna za nadzór nad całością inwestycji poprzez: Nadzór nad przygotowaniem kontraktu i realizacją prac budowlanych, Sporządzanie i kontrolę budżetu kontraktu, Wybór i sporządzanie umów z podwykonawcami...