EUS M365 Solution Architect
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 1+ years of experience in implementations of enterprise scale solutions based on Microsoft and supporting technologies with major focus on O365/M365 Transformations
- Experience in designing architecture for O365/M365
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Microsoft based solution including: AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, ADFS, SAML
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSA: Office 365, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows 10 or similar. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during upcoming 12 months period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
What duties will help you grow?
- Ownership of and co-ordination for the appropriate P&C EUS solution stream and cost estimation; to meet the client stated service requirements and to ensure an integrated technical solution is built in accordance with service line strategy
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
- Sets direction for solution area, within overall Solution direction and challenges of P&C EUS deliverables, incl. technical solution components, delivery model, projects, governance and costing/pricing on components (OLA);
- Provide top level business and technology presales support across Capgemini
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
Role is located in the “Solutioning & Presales Support” part of the Projects and Consulting Eastern Europe organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. As the solution architects you will participate and actively support business development initiatives by building most robust, optimized, cost effective and victory-oriented solutions for End User services, Service Integration, Cloud Consulting/Migrations and Cyber Security areas. You will work closely with P&C Eastern Europe management and different CIS senior stakeholders from the Onshore regions as well as directly with our clients.
What your development path can look like?
Senior Solution Architect, Domain Chapter Lead, Enterprise Architect, Global Portfolio Architect
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- Its better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online What do you need to start? An experienced ServiceNow architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices Able to...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
analiza dokumentacji przetargowej, zbieranie materiałów niezbędnych do opracowania oferty, sprawdzanie dostarczonych przez Zamawiającego przedmiarów / ilości robót, sporządzanie przedmiarów, zbieranie i gromadzenie danych w zakresie...
Analiza problemów z biznesem i projektowanie rozwiązań Realizacja prac programistycznych Analiza istniejących rozwiązań i proponowanie ulepszeń / optymalizacj Wsparcie dla innych programistów w zespole Współpraca z analitykami i testerami...